- A powerful multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; excellent for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, 2500X
- The brilliant LED bulb transmits light through an Abbe condenser, illuminating slide specimens from below with adjustable brightness; the large surface area of the double-layered mechanical plate and secure slide holder optimize slides for viewing
- Trinocular head accepts additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images
Our favorite workhorse microscope, now upgraded for camera-compatibility! The Swift SW350T trinocular compound microscope features a dedicated camera port, making it the perfect instrument for clinical instruction, large science lectures, textbook compilation, or simply the serious hobbyist who wishes to take and share pictures of specimens.
The SW350T keeps all the features of our popular SW350B: the interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X eyepieces are mounted into a swiveling Siedentopf head, allowing for quick adjustments to suit different interpupillary distances without loss of focus. The four achromatic DIN objectives -- 4X, 10X, 40X(Spring), and 100X (Spring, Oil) -- combine with the eyepieces for 6 powerful magnification levels between 40X and 2500X. An LED bulb provides steady, brilliant illumination fully controlled by the dimmer wheel and focused through an industry-standard NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm. A large mechanical stage with moveable slide holder allows you to see the entire area of a specimen without reclipping.
The SW350T also introduces a third ocular tube on which an additional eyepiece or a microscope camera (not included) can be mounted, allowing users to stream and record video as well as capture pictures of specimen images.
What can you see with it? Compound microscopes offer detailed, cellular-level views of transparent or dyed specimens prepared and mounted on a slide. This microscope allows you to view samples such as bacteria, protozoa, and animal cells. (For magnifying solid objects, use a stereo microscope.)
||Finite optical system, 160mm
||On left tube, +/-5 dpt
||WF10X/18mm, WF 25X/8mm
||4X/0.10 (WD 37.5mm), 10X/0.25 (WD 6.55mm), 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.65mm), 100X/1.25(WD 0.198mm)
||40X, 100X, 400X, 250X, 1000X, 2500X
|Objective Mounting Thread
||W 4/5" x 1/36" (RMS standard)
||Double layer coaxial mechanical stage with slide holder
|Mechanical Stage X&Y Range
|Upper Limit Stop
||Preset but adjustable
||Abbe condenser N.A 1.25 with iris diaphragm
||Coaxial coarse and fine, fine is graduated
|Fine Focus Precision
||0.027mm minimum increment
||Bult-in frosted glass
||Metal base and body
||Built-in transmitted 1W LED with intensity control
||110-240V switching (plug type should be chosen according to different regions)
|Dimensions (Width and Length, Height)
|Individual Package Dimensions
|Individual Package Weight
- SW350T microscope*1
- WF10X eyepiece*1
- WF25X eyepiece*1
- Power adapter*1
- Dust cover*1
- Allen wrench*1
- User manual*1
- AA Batteries (un-chargeable) *3
We can ship to most states in United States.
Click the button on the website of each product then you can see if this product can be delivered to that destination states.
Currently our shipping fee is based on the amount of the product, when your purchase is over $99, no matter where you are in the optional delivery area, we will not charge you for shipping fee, when your purchase is less than $99 , we will charge you $6 for shipping fee.
Taxes may apply for imported goods/services and is regulated by the country law. Swift is not responsible for any tax invoice charged on its products. Please contact local customs for clarity and information.
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center via email: email@example.com directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case.
They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-7 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-7 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method.
To carry out the procedure, please choose the RETURN FORM.